Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Omni Global Manpower Consultancy

Requesting Sir's,
I am Submitting request now I am searching for web that time I have gathered information about your self as a your recruiting for employment enjoyed about this, that's cause I mailing to you
I am Dayakara Chary Rallabandi, B.Sc.,M.A., M.C.J Now I am doing recruitment of employees and also doing at Face book as a ADMINISTER it is social Community organization web sight, I am doing also Google groups Or cute,Twitter,My space,Google ads and as well as news own blogger and planing to implement one new Web sight including with all kinds of things and articles and also I experienced in nearly 10 years as a financial chit funds managements and continuing also
But I am want to requesting to you please give me choice for employees recruitment I am also Authorized Man power consultancy license from Protector of Immigrants form INDIA, If you are give me a choice I will full fill all your requirements, I am faithfully, truly, openhearted minded person please give me choice asking once again.

Thanking you Sir's
Yours faithfully
Dayakara Chary Rallabdndi
deekayrbd@yahoo.in
deekayrbd@gmail.com

in reference to: sojanya_katare - sojanya katare - Member Profile (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment