Friday, August 27, 2010

what can I earn p.m?

I asked and searched you are willing to permit the work in this way work is lot of and downloads cost is at the same time will pay demand to preferred net cash, I don't willing to pay any payment and I all ready doing some works can I do the work that is social community organization nothing any remunerations till to day, let us now I m doing with your organization what can I get for month pakka (net) please clarify to work starts.
thanks
yours regardingly
deekayrbd@gmail.com

in reference to:

"Your search - I am not understanding can I do bendeles of work [andhra bhumi online news and games] goat riding monkey whos I ask in this way what can I earn? for month my future - did not return any Web search results."
- Search (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment